Who would have said that a boy with only elementary school would become such a controversial communist dictator?
How did Nicolae Ceausescu built such a strong and fascinating cult of personality?
Was he a genius or just an egocentric man?
Let’s embark on a communist journey and you will:
• See the most iconic communist landmarks in Bucharest
• Get a real feel of the day to day life during the communist regime in Romania
• Be revealed hidden, genuine, funny stories
• Taste some bites of communist food. Will you like it or not? Have a taste and you’ll find out!
Your best alternative to get to know the city, learn a bit of history and have as well relaxing moments.
This tour is child friendly (please consider the walking distance)
Meeting point: Piata Unirii (Unirii Square) Corner of H&M at Magazinul Unirea/Unirea Shopping Center, Bucharest
Nearest bus/metro stops: Unirii 2 metro exit is only 150 metres away (500 feet away).
Bus no. 104, 116, 117, 123, 124, 133, 385 stops nearby
Drop off: Piata Universitatii (Universitatii square)
What is included:
- Professional services from a certified, local guide
- Small bites of typical communist daily food: a snack, sweets and a coffee
- Mostly it is a walking tour, but where necessary, there will be transportation by metro
What is not included:
- Additional food and drinks
- Personal shopping and souvenirs
- Main landmarks like Parliament’s Palace will be seen from the outside. In case you want to include a visit inside as well, we recommend you to ask for a full day private tour.
Where possible, in case of allergies, we replace the products with other choices.
Please make sure you mention in the booking form any allergies that you are aware of.
Instant booking confirmation
We make it as easier as possible for you. Availability of our standard tours is always updated on our calendar.
Select your tour. Fill in the name, email address, details of the desired tour and press Book Now, you only need to add the billing details and pay through our trusted partner MobilPay.
Once you pay, we automatically confirm your seat.
100% secured booking through MobilPay
You don’t need to have a MobilPay account to make a payment. Just fill in the card data and MobilPay will process the payment.
The payment will be processed in Romanian Currency. That is why when you fill in the data, you will see the equivalent in RON for the EUR price.
|Meeting point||Piata Unirii (Unirii Square) Corner of H&M at Magazinul Unirea/Unirea Shopping Center|
|Availability||All year long|
|Max. no. of guests||8|
|Walking distance||7 km / 4.3 miles|